HAPPILY EVER RANDOM: Go ahead and take a bite...Just my thoughts on absolutely anything and everything. The sky's the limit.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Zoo Today

 When your kids are little, you spend a lot of time doing activities that they would love.  We had a beautiful day so we joined family and went to the zoo with a picnic in tow.  The kids had a blast visiting with the various animals and reptiles. We enjoyed the change of scenery, getting outside and visiting with family. 


 I wonder what they both are thinking as they appear at one another through the glass.  What do you think?


When I see these 3 giraffees walking peacefully through their enclosure, I'm reminded that my 3 kids are more wild than the wild animals at the zoo.




3 Things I'm Grateful for:
1. Time together as a family
2. Fun outdoor places to explore
3. Knowing the kids will sleep well tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...