HAPPILY EVER RANDOM: Go ahead and take a bite...Just my thoughts on absolutely anything and everything. The sky's the limit.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter at the Beach



I love this photo...it makes me want to sing, "Here Comes the Sun".





Here is my most favorite place to go with my family.  Spending time with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, hubby and children at the beach for Easter has become our tradition.  I love looking at all the photos of the past years and seeing how big the children are all getting.  I'm so glad my children and my sister's children will have these memories of all of us together.

This also happens to be my birthday weekend.  Not a bad way to spend a birthday...with loved ones in the warm california sun.  Hope Easter is a good weekend for you too.

3 Things I'm grateful for:
1) Family time
2) Beautiful weather
3) A week off to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...