HAPPILY EVER RANDOM: Go ahead and take a bite...Just my thoughts on absolutely anything and everything. The sky's the limit.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mastering the Grip




Now that Boy Wonder is in kindergarten, we have been sitting down at the table and working on writing his ABC's.  Naturally all the kids want to do practice work too.  Here's Busy Girl figuring out the pencil grip on her own and writing away.  She even has her left hand down holding the paper.  Of course, she holds the dry eraser marker in both hands so not sure yet if she is going to be a righty or lefty.  Did I mention she's not even 2 years old?  I guess those third ones just grow up that much faster.

What I'm grateful for:
1) Practice work is still so fun.
2) Busy girl enjoys sitting at the table too. (makes it easier to watch her)
3) Can I hope this gets easier and easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...