HAPPILY EVER RANDOM: Go ahead and take a bite...Just my thoughts on absolutely anything and everything. The sky's the limit.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Turning 2 years old





My little girl turned 2 years old today.  I'm still in shock.  How can she be 2 already?  It feels like she is growing up so much faster than I'm ready for her to.  On the positive side,  I can't believe how much she has grown this past year.  How much she has achieved in her short time with us.  We are all in awe of her.  She is so ahead of every milestone we had for her.  We are so excited for her and so happy she is here with us. She is just amazing!!  

3 Things I'm grateful for:
1) Being busy girl's mommy.
2) Being a part of her everyday and watching over.
3) That she is still little enough that I get to rock her to bed every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...