HAPPILY EVER RANDOM: Go ahead and take a bite...Just my thoughts on absolutely anything and everything. The sky's the limit.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My List of 34

Since I'm still thinking about Resolutions, I have something new I want to do. In a few months I will be turning 34. To help myself celebrate and honor my 34th year I want to make a list of 34 things I would like to try or accomplish before my birthday the following year. I'm starting a few months early since my birthday is not till April, but I figure I'm such a proscrastinator that I could really use the extra time. This idea was borrowed from a lovely blog I indulge in reading called Hula Seventy.


1. Sew something

2. Find chairs for my art room

3. Go out to a new restaurant with just my hubby

4. Get curtains for my bedroom windows

5. Go on a vacation to anywhere

6. Read a "classic" book

7. Add exercise back into my routine

8. Cover my cabinets in fabric

9. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge

10. Visit a new park once a month with my kids

11. Write down a menu for the year

12. Set up a living will and trust

13. Camp in our backyard

14. Finish 3 parenting books

15. Start a scrapbook for each child

16. Fill up all my empty photo frames

17. Finish all 3 of my kids' sock horses

18. Decorate a room in my house

19. Take my kids to a flower garden

20. Go to a concert

21. Visit Sausalito via ferry

22. Have tea with my girlfriends

23. Go skiing

24. Plan an RV trip

25. Visit another state

26. Get my piano tuned and start playing again

27. Visit a really big flea market

28. Recover my couch in white linen

29. Design a tree house

30. Blog at least 25 times in a month

31. Plant a new "room" in my garden

32. Start composting

33. Plant 5 new rose bushes

34. Get involved in a community event with my family



Well...there's my list. Now let's see how far I can get on it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...